Mission Partners is built on the principles of justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. Those principles are embedded in every value we hold as a company.
- We value people first. We are more than what happens during our office hours. We are human first, and we strive to show a deep respect for every person inside and outside our company. We know that company culture matters, and we strive to create an environment in which our team can thrive as people and as professionals.
- We value integrity and excellence. We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word, and we work hard to earn and maintain that trust. We always bring our best—to our work, our clients, and to each other.
- We value courageous leadership. We act with courage, challenge the status quo, and find new ways to drive impact and equity, grow our company and each other.
- We value strategic thinking and thoughtful execution. We are not just seasoned consultants; we are experienced doers and collaborators. We understand the value of thoughtful analysis, clear rationale, and contextual communications in moving from ideas to implementation.
- We value continuous learning and growth. We are a dynamic team, continuously learning, innovating, and improving. We seek first to understand and apply what we learn to evolve and improve our work.